Monday, January 18, 2010

The Prize!

Photo Title: Something...



Photo Title: Going to the Temple



Photo Title: Mylie Pie






Here are some examples of the prize for the photo competition. You can use this on a past photo shoot we did for you or a future one. If you live far away don't fret you can still enter. If you win just send me some of your own photos for the prize. As long as they don't have a copyright I will make you a multi-image, if you win. So don't forget to enter.

I have had lots of feedback from you. Remember the subject matter is Repetition. That is open for interpretation. What ever you feel qualifies as repetition. I don't want to say more on the subject matter as I feel that might interfere with the creativeness. I can't wait to see your work. You can email us your work at treasuredportraitsboise@yahoo.com . Remember it has to be your own work form the past or present. I will trademark your image for copyright protection. If you have any questions or trouble emailing your image, post a comment in the comment section. Good Luck and Happy Shooting.


2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Do we e-mail the submissions to you?

Stillman and Michelle said...

Yes You can email submissions to treasuredportraitsboise@yahoo.com