Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sneak Peek for Aaron and Mandy!

I know Mandy has been very anxious to see this sneak peek. We had such a great time photographing this beautiful couple. We got to know these two when we did their engagement session.
















And their wedding was absolutely as beautiful as they were.

From the Rings........










To the Gown...........















To the Kiss..........







We loved every minute of it.

Their portraits were taken at The Boise Train Depot in Boise. Below are some examples of portraits collages we offer.










Congratulations Mandy and Aaron!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so amazing good job!!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I love them! I love them!!!!!

Vernie and Tony said...

You captured it all!!! GREAT JOB!!

Shelly Ell said...

These are the most amazing picture! I can't wait to see the rest of them. It's gong to be a beautiful wedding story!

Anonymous said...

These look wonderful. I can't wait to see more.