Monday, March 31, 2014

Lewiston Idaho Family Photographer ~Family photo-shoot at Spalding Park ~

I'm posting a personal Family Photo shoot. We were on our way to Boise from Lewiston and stopped by Spalding Park on our way out. We were due for a family photo shoot and I wanted them taken here in Lewiston. I have trained my kids well to look at the camera, luckily even the baby loves staring at the camera. So with some crazy running I was able to jump in a few! I love how they turned out.


I love these boys of mine. They are my whole life!












I think this is my favorite view out at Spalding. I am a sucker for old bridges and trains.

This little church has inspired me to come back with the boys for back to school pictures. Look for it in an upcoming post!
Photography by Michelle Norton. Creative Collaboration with Donna Lipsh.
Treasured Portraits Phtography
Lewiston Family and Child photographer

No comments: